white

white

11.23.2013

Leopard and Oxblood

vera moda dress: simons
jeffrey campbell litas: gifted by my cousin
jacket: bluenotes
tights: joe fresh
casio watch: ebay

Another shoot with my cousin Joy taken by my sister Sophia. If you haven't seen our previous shoots, check it out here and here.  Any fun plans for the weekend? I'm teaching a zumba class this morning for church. I'm a little rusty but it should be fun.Wish me luck! Also, I'm planning to watch Catching Fire. It's always fun to see a film in the theaters once in a while. 

Ps. Aren't sweater dresses the best?! I love'em...so comfy and easy to wear :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl hey!
    Lookin' great. Love the combo.
    Have fun at the movies! I'm excited to see that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love oxblood!! Plus your blog is adorable! ;)

    ReplyDelete