white

white

1.10.2012

haircuts

 good advice

modest vintage swimsuit
 mixed tape
 style inspiration
wedding hair


                                            I'm starting a weekly feature called Tuesday Pinterest. Pinterest is fun and easy to
                                            use and I recieve a lot of inspiration. So I'd to share it with you. You can follow my
                                            pinterest here.

                                            Happy pinning :)

10 comments:

  1. I love all of these things. Is that first picture yours? I LOVE it. The bow+bun is such a perfect combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinterest is a major time-waster, but that is why I love it so much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats great :) :) I love interest too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing Sherri! I love these pictures very inspiring! I just recently cut some layers in my hair ;P haha. Btw I posted the sponsor spotlight last night! :D

    xo
    dearest-lou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the style inspiration outfit, it's perfect!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the haircuts one, so cute !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fajny post :)
    Zapraszam do mnie
    http://littlefestgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. so many lovely things here. i really adore doing posts like this.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the bun at the top too! so cute (:

    i'm so happy you're going to start doing these pinterest post! i <3 them (:

    southernpinky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete