white

white

11.17.2011

winnipeg streetstyle

                                                                                Tara / Polo Park / Winnipeg







I love streetstyle and I decided to play the sartorialist  in my hometown Winnipeg. I think this city has style walking its streets and I would like to share it with ya'll. Winnipeg is a cool city, with cool people.

So this was my first time to ask someone to take their picture and it was pretty awkward, but she was totally cool about it. Her slouched beanie caught my eye and I love her simple and effortless style. Thanks Tara!

{ Stay tuned for more Winnipeg Streetstyle featured under Style File }


7 comments:

  1. i love that you just randomly asked someone if you could take their picture! :) looks like she did great!
    lovin' the starbucks sign in the background. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool is that?! I need to be brave and ask people if I can take pictures because this is so much fun! Her style is amazing! I love her outfit and her curls are GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so brave to ask someone if you could take their picture!! I don't think I could ask someone that, I'm way too shy! But I love her look, especially that coat!
    <3 Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved the color of the coat :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much lovely for following my blog! :) i'm now following yours as well :). i love your blog design, sooo cute! and your style is amazin girl, altho i know that's not you in this post :p..LOVE the streetstyle pics tho you did! :)

    <3, Kathleen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the blog design! It's a really nice blog, so I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete