white

white

11.22.2011

i love to see the temple


Regina, Saskatchewan Temple 
Thrifted Vinage Dress/ Springs Oxford Heels/ Winners Purse/Thrifted Jacket
Me, Tamra, Abram, Joy

We went on a temple trip with my church. Our closest temple is Regina, Saskatchewan, which is a 6 hour road trip. It is a far drive but it's totally worth it and it's always fun road trippin'. I love going to the temple. It definitely feels like heaven on earth and one of the most peaceful places I've ever been. I'm so grateful that we were able to go and that my good friends were able to come. It brought me so much joy to be there with them.

I like to dress nicely when I go to the temple to show respect and because it is a sacred and special place to me. So I always like to wear a dress when I go. Can't wait until the next temple trip!

If you'd like to learn more about LDS temples visit here.

4 comments:

  1. It's nice to have somewhere special to go for your faith. And I like your dress, I always dress up for special things too.
    And I've just started making some Christmas gifts, so you'll see some pics soon! You should post any things you make too!
    <3 Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Temple is beautiful. I love going to Temple, I feel so good. I loved your blog, it's beautiful*-*

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute dress! loving the print!

    x

    ReplyDelete