white

white

10.26.2011

good and bad news...

This is what I wore to another missionary farewell. There was a lot of missionaries 
leaving and it was a packed house. It's sad to see them go.
Bluenotes? T-shirt/ H&M Scarf/ Thrifted dress/ Thrifted belt/ Joe Fresh Mocassins


So I have good and bad news. I'll go with the bad news first since that's what I usually prefer...

The bad news is my sister, the photographer who has taken all of my blog photos thus far lives in a different city than me. So you will notice that my blog photos aren't as good of quality as before. I'll have to find another family member to take my photos or buy a tripod. By the way, my brother took these photos...thanks bro :)

The good news is my family got a new digital camera! It's not as fancy as my sister's cam, but it works! I'm excited! And I've been playing with the different features, like this toy camera effect. Also I have a sister-in-law that does photography, so she'll be able to help me out sometimes.

Thanks so much Sophia for taking my photos and for helping a sista out. You did an amazing job. Love ya girl.

11 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! So casual and perfect for fall. and I especially love that dress and scarf!
    You're lucky that your brother took your pictures, my brother would never do that!
    <3 Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all the different cam effects :) I love your dress! the colour of the scarf and dress work so well together! :)

    Love, Vanilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those moccasins...i bet they are really comfy!! hard to find people to take our pictures, isn't it?! lol.

    [oomph.]
    What's the next line? Help write the story!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my blog, Sherri!

    I take all my photos with a tripod I got at Target for under $15 once my 10-year-son told me he didn't want to be my photographer anymore. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I love your outfit. It's really cute.
    And yay for new cameras! It does suck, however, to lose your photographer. Hopefully you find something that works for you. :)
    Hannah
    http://alittleburdtoldme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! That dress is so cute ^.^
    Thank you for the comment on my blog!
    I love your header as well!

    Love,
    Sierra
    www.somehowvintage.blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for finding me!!! I like your blog too.
    Shall we follow each other? xx Emily of EL Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  8. These photos have a really fun vintage vibe to them! Cute booties too.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  9. New follower here from Follow Fest :). I'm from Canada too but now live in Melbourne Australia. Hope to see you around my place sometime ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very very cute!! New follower stopping by from Follower Fest. Stop by and give us a visit some time :)

    ~Nikki
    http://everything-underthemoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Sherri,
    I'm here to takes pics for you!

    ReplyDelete